Sunday 15 July 2007

My Girlfriend wants a twin-lens reflex camera.

My girlfriend has been interested in the twin-lens reflex camera(TLR). Recently, the square prints are popular amang young generation, and one day she saw and said to me, "Square prints so cute! I want a TLR! Takaci, you'll buy for me, won't you?"

I've recomended once SLR minolta XD to make her a minolta lover and she got it as her first camera. So according to the trend, then should I advise about minolta autocord? I thought, but it's heavy in some points as a birthday present. (First of all, presenting a TLR is just heavy.) I searched and found, Seagull may suit, because it was sold in Shanghai about 50$, Tang said. Or, former soviet camera Lubitel? It means "Lover", so a lover gets a lover, it's nicely old-century fashioned...

No, I won't buy.

No comments: