Friday 13 July 2007

Thinking what to do here

I started this blog to encourage myself to see photo websites as many as possible, and to practice thinking in English. But now wondering a bit how to continue blogging. I don't know how many photographic websites on the net now, at the same time, how many websites that I will have interests in I can see in the future. In my opinion, seeing others' photos is good for my brain like travelling the world. Despite the world never shrink even in this century, however, I may find the end when I search my favourite photo sites everyday in near future (it'll come in half a year). The authors of some good blogs are seemed so talented now, like afuckaday or Art Nudes, but in the point of my intersts, I may not continue this style, and if so, I have to think what to do here next.

Writing in English isn't always the perfect way to meet someone I will like, I know well. Only better than writing in Japanese, of course than Russian, on the internet. Just BETTER, but doing always makes posibilities, doing may be posibilities itself. I will think and do something... in order to continue to take photos with cultivating philosophy.

No comments: