Thursday 1 May 2008

joined facebook

I tried some social networking services like myspace, bebo, and so, in order to gather several information.
However, they could not make me satisfy enough, because most of my friends in Japan did not join in,
and I couldn't find new people there much. There wasn't a NETWORK.
(in addition, I don't like some of them because of their annoying designs.)

I think some of them can be more useful for me to get acquainted with others as you already have done.
I have joined in facebook for half a year, but I don't know how to enjoy it well even now. Mmm.
If you are participants, please add me and tell something useful on it.
Or, is it also somehow boring for you?? It may also be true.

Takaci Hirano | facebook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook is mostly just a waste of time for me, although it has helped me to get in touch with some old friends. Seems like a better use of time is to work on your own website/blog, or even Twitter (and you can pull that content into Facebook).

Hirano Takaci said...

Thank you for your advice. That is helpful to rethink of it. OK, it may be just because I do not know well about this social network. And I agree that it is better way to spend time for our own sites. Hm, exactly.