Monday 18 June 2007

Skype Chat in Ukrainian

This topic isn't connected with photography.

I'm a heavy user of MSN messenger and Skype to talk with my models. My idea is that the more we talk, the closer our relation turn on photos. So I often meet models, in addition we chat much online.

So skype and messenger is always logined on my macintosh. Then sometimes I encount a stranger. Today I chatted with an Ukrainian girl in her language. I can understand Ukrainian language because I had studied it for 2 years in my university days.

We can get quite a nice chance from internet. We can chat, and we can show our own works each other. Recently, I'm strongly feeling the world changing...

1 comment:

Tang said...

cool! great to hear that you use instant messengers. please add my msn: tangteen@yahoo.com or skype: tangteen

cheers!